Cookie Error:

Cookies deactivated. To use all functions on this portal, for example the login, Cookies must be activated. Please activate Cookies in your browser settings.

News » UK
    Drucken Print 

Sainsbury's buys back eight stores of Supermarket Income REIT JV portfolio

Supermarket Income REIT plc announces an update in relation to its 50:50 joint venture with British Airways Pension Trustees Limited. The JV has a 51% beneficial interest in the Sainsbury's Reversion Portfolio. The remaining 49% beneficial interest is held by Sainsbury's. The Portfolio consists of the freeholds to 26 Sainsbury's…