Cookie Error:

Cookies deactivated. To use all functions on this portal, for example the login, Cookies must be activated. Please activate Cookies in your browser settings.


Gatehouse IM acquires 71 homes from Bellway

Gatehouse Investment Management has unconditionally exchanged on the acquisition of 71 homes in Horwich, near Bolton from Bellway Homes for its ‘UK PRS’ single-family build-to-rent (SFBTR) portfolio.
Tuesday, 26. September 2023

German Residential Report: Purchase prices return to 2018 levels

Colliers has been seeing a fundamental shift in the German residential and commercial investment markets ever since the ECB began raising interest rates in the summer of 2022. Purchase prices for multifamily properties have dropped an average of 17%, moving back to the levels recorded in 2018. Prices are not expected to gener...
Friday, 22. September 2023

The Grounds confirms forecast in difficult market environment

The market situation is difficult, and this is also reflected in the half-year figures of The Grounds Real Estate Development AG. The group achieved sales revenues totalling €16.2 million in the first half-year of 2023 (H1 2022: €21.4 million). The group loss amounts €1.1 million.
Friday, 22. September 2023

Tishman Speyer acquires housing project in south-west Germany

Tishman Speyer has acquired a housing project with 88 unit in Grenzach-Wyhlen, near Basel. The seller was Dutch developer Ten Brinke. The project, secured in a forward deal, will become part of an open-ended Special Fund.
Friday, 22. September 2023

Aukera refinances student housing project in Tilburg

Aukera Real Estate AG has concluded a senior secured financing for a property in the Netherlands. After refinancing a Dutch portfolio of more than 65 properties just a few weeks ago , the Aukera Real Estate Debt Lux. fund, structured as a Luxembourg S.C.A. SICAV RAIF, this time refinanced a development near completion with 53...
Thursday, 21. September 2023

Optimum's GREF IV expands capital portfolio

This is the second time this year that the asset manager has invested in the German capital on behalf of its German Real Estate Fund IV (GREF IV). The acquired residential property is located on Mansteinstrasse in Berlin-Schöneberg.
Wednesday, 20. September 2023

Trei Development pipeline comprises €1.9 billion

Trei Real Estate, which will focus only on the German, Polish and U.S. markets in the future, continues its focus despite the difficult market environment for developers. As the company has now announced, the development pipeline amounted to EUR 1.9 billion as of June 30, 2023.
Monday, 18. September 2023

Threestones Capitalpurchases Ginkgo portfolio from Huk-Coburg

Threestones Capital on the acquisition of the Ginkgo portfolio, which comprises two retirement homes. The properties are located in Cologne and Künzell; the sellers are companies belonging to the Huk-Coburg insurance group.
Friday, 15. September 2023

Greystar acquires BTR site from Sterpassage Rijswijk

Greystar has completed the acquisition of The Orchard I, a residential site comprising 407 apartments in the sought after area of Bogaard city centre in Rijswijk. Greystar acquired the building from Sterpassage Rijswijk, an affiliate of 3W real estate and AT Capital.
Thursday, 14. September 2023

Neinor Homes and Orion invest €15m in two land plots

Neinor Homes and Orion Capital Managers, on behalf of the Orion European Real Estate Fund V, have agreed to acquire the first two land plots for its Spanish build-to-sell (BTS) joint venture (JV) where Orion holds a 90% stake on this vehicle while Neinor owns the remaining 10%.
Thursday, 14. September 2023