Cookie Error:

Cookies deactivated. To use all functions on this portal, for example the login, Cookies must be activated. Please activate Cookies in your browser settings.

Business Directory

Sirius Real Estate
Lennéstrasse 3
10785 Berlin
Sirius is a property company listed on the main market and premium segment of the London Stock Exchange and the main board of the JSE Limited. It is a operator of branded business parks providing conventional space and flexible workspace in Germany and the UK.

The company's core strategy is the acquisition of business parks at attractive yields, the integration of these business parks into its network of sites under the company's own name as well as offering a range of branded products within those sites, and the reconfiguration and upgrade of existing and vacant space to appeal to the local market, through intensive asset management and investment.

Sirius also has a venture with clients represented by AXA IM Alts. Titanium was originally formed in 2019 through the acquisition by AXA IM Alts, on behalf of its clients, from Sirius, of a 65% stake in five business parks across Germany. The company retained the remaining 35%. The venture has added significantly to its portfolio and continues to seek to grow primarily through the acquisition of larger stabilised business park assets and portfolios of assets with strong tenant profiles and occupancy. As well as its equity interest, Sirius acts as operator of the assets in the venture, on a fee basis.

In November 2021, Sirius Real Estate announced and completed the acquisition of BizSpace, a provider of regional flexible workspace in the UK. BizSpace offers light industrial, workshop, studio and out of town office units to a wide range of businesses across the UK.
(Stand vom 08.02.2022)